Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Results Already!

Yesterday was the first official day of the 500 calorie part of this diet.

I wasn't hungry. I was busy so that might have helped.

I woke up this morning down 2.6 lbs already. My scale actually said one weight the first time I stepped onto it and then when I was eager to look at it again it said a different weight .3lbs more than what it was before. Then again 15 minutes later it reflected the first weight. But I decided to stick with the higher weight because I think it will make tomorrows weigh in even better. ;) Besides if the scale can't make up it's mind I feel it's better to go with the higher weight just incase.

Today I have noticed I didn't get hungry until about 1pm -ish. It was an all of a sudden OMG I'm Starving! moment. That made for a quick grab of some chicken slices and mustard so I could calm down. After eating a couple bites I was fine. I got distracted and forgot to finish eating. Oh Well. I suppose I can make up for that with steak dinner! Yay!!!

Other than that my day has been busy and good. No longterm hunger pains. No headaches. No griping and complaining. Although I did put on my sweatshirt because I did get really cold. It was only 65 at the time so I'm blaming it on actually being cold and not the HCG.

Want to see why I was so busy yesterday? Here's a photo! 

Remember when I said I made beads? This is the batch that I made yesterday. I pulled them out of the kiln this morning. There are a couple sets and singles that I think I need to re-create for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment