Saturday, June 27, 2015

Phew it's HOT!!!


It's hot and I'm fussy...not because of the heat but because TOM has arrived and I'm doing the whole no NSAIDs thing.

TOM (time of the month) started yesterday. I was wondering why my weight loss slowed down to a crawl! That and I haven't been hungry at all. I was actually relieved when I figured out it wasn't because of me and how I was doing on HCG.

So while I am relieved that my slow losses just had to do with my natural bio rhythm I'm not so happy with my real pain tolerance. Seriously!!! I don't remember ever having cramps this bad. It's making me seriously want to run down to the store and grab a bottle of Ibuprofen. Honestly.

It feels like I'm going through some sort of withdrawals or something. One minute I'm fine and coping ok then the next I'm feeling like I'd eat my own child just to get one of those little brown pills. It's really scary. I never realized how dependent on pain relievers I was. Crazy!

In order to lessen the cramping and to ease my psycho brain I ate a tomato and cucumber salad with LOTS of dill!!! Dill is supposed to help with cramps. It definitely took the edge off for a bit. But I probably should have just stayed still.

I really want to make this happen in my back garden!

I went outside to plant a few plants I picked up today. I got through 4 pots before I had to stop. My arm decided to join my uterus. LOL Why?! Ugg!

Other than that I'm doing pretty good! :D Really!!!
Today is P2VLCD12 and I'm down 11.3lbs so far! I actually am seeing with my eyes the difference! The measuring tape shows that I've lost almost 2 inches around my waist and a solid inch around my bust, ribs, hips, thighs and ARMS!!! Seriously!!! This is so Awesome! Real results that you not only see on the scale but actually see in real time!

So tomorrow when I hit that scale I don't expect to see any change...maybe a gain because of water weight.

I'll let you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment