Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy 2014! Time to do another round of HCG!


Hi all!!!
It's hard to believe it's already a new year and we survived Christmas! PHEW!

With the new year everyone always makes the resolution to loose weight, change some habit or some crazy thing. I've never done the new year resolutions myself. I take that back! I used to do it way back in the day and thought for sure I'd have to follow through because it's a new year therefore I'd have more resolve and even more sticking power! Untold amounts of determination and willpower would be mine because it was a new year and a resolution dang it! Nope...no go. So I decided it wasn't in my stars if you will to do resolutions, therefore resolutions are out the window along with each old year and I look forward to the new year with the same excitement as I did the last! So much better for the self confidence! So very much better!

What do I do you ask? Well, I make goals. Nothing new is it. People around the world for years upon years have been making goals since the beginning of time. And they make them all year long. Yep! Me too!

I think the trick to making goals is that you have to be reasonable with yourself when you make them. If you have a HUGE goal then break it down into smaller attainable goals so you can build yourself up with the feeling of accomplishment and see yourself standing taller with each and every goal you've met!

My ultimate goal with my weight change is to reach a zone. By this I mean when I reach an area between 120 and 135 I've accomplished my ultimate goal. I've broken that one up over the years and have met each goal eventually. Not without struggle at first. But let me tell you it's been so much easier since I've added HCG to my goal party!

When I started out working on my Ultimate goal with all my little goals I actually was only looking at it as "Oh! If I could only loose 20 pounds I'd be so happy with myself!" Well, that worked and it didn't.

At my heaviest I was 224...but I'm definitely sure I was more because when I hit that number I stopped weighing myself and it had been a few months after that when all hell broke loose in my happy little digestive tract. I ended up in the hospital for several days while they tried to figure out what was wrong with me. Trying to figure out why I was in so much pain when I even drank a tiny bit of water. They did a few tests, blood work, MRI's, CT scans etc. to come to the conclusion that I had Crohn's Disease.

That was a day I'd never forget! First of all I had only heard of that through my friend who's mom had it and she was in and out of the hospital having her guts cut out all the time! No way did I want that. And I seriously wanted out of the hospital before they even thought of cutting out any of my guts. Gag!

From there I lost a bunch of weight because I couldn't eat but the joy of the weight loss was totally not there because I hadn't weighed myself since I saw the scale at 224 and I told the hospital staff that I didn't want to know what it was. Not to mention it was in a way not really weight loss that I worked at. I couldn't eat. That doesn't count. At least it didn't until I changed the way I was eating...not by choice mind you but by necessity. I noticed that certain foods hurt to eat so I stayed away from them. I was after all trying to cure myself from Crohn's Disease.

In and out of the doctor's office arguing with him and telling him that I didn't need the meds that I didn't have this disease etc. Him telling me that eventually I'd have to suck it up and realize that I did. Back and forth, back and forth. Finally he agreed to send me into have a tube stuck down my throat and one up my rear to see if he could find more evidence that I did have Crohn's. Wham Bam Thank You Mam and I was out with the great news that all was clear and that I am considered in remission (that was 5 years ago and I'm still clear!)

The long and short of it~ During that transition I went from way over that 224 mark down to 197. Super cool huh! Once I saw it on the scale it was. Then you all know what happened next, right?! I gained some weight back. That's how it goes...loose, gain...scream and cry about it then drown yourself in more food and start the cycle all over again once you've come to your senses.

Finally I cut that crap out. I discovered HCG. This was back when Costco was selling the real stuff in drops. My first round ever I went from 209 to 187. This was AWESOME! I was so excited I ended up ordering more drops and trying another round. Not so good the next round. I ended up not loosing a thing and cheating my way through that round. But I did discover a little thing that made me feel better. The drops that I ordered were the NEW drops that didn't have the hormone in them. So that made me feel much better. But I didn't do another round...I take that back. I'd buy the drops and try. They really didn't work so it was more of a struggle and seriously painful to my psyche. No more drops.

Then when my pants were getting tight I thought it might be a good idea to ask my doctor about getting some help. I was back up into my 190's maybe cresting that 200 mark here and there. But my doctor said I should just look at how I ate and work it out. She didn't believe in medicinal weightloss aids. "What?! But you'd prescribe someone a gastric bypass?!" Her answer was that it was a totally different thing and that I wasn't an ideal candidate. Well DUH!

So I chewed on that for a while and one night while searching the internet trying to find "real HCG" I stumbled on some! Yay Me!!! I was so excited!!! Still am! Now I have my HCG source and I'm flying high!

I ordered some and when it arrived I did my first round of injections and dropped 24lbs! Not only in weight did I change but I went from a size 14 (super tight) but to a 10! and even an 8 in some jeans! HOLEY MOLEY!!! Seriously Awesome! My first round was so much easier with the injections than with the initial drops I had purchased. You would not believe the inches that disappeared off my waist and legs! OMG! Amazing!

That made me thrilled to do another round!

Got the shots. Did the loading! Yes!

This was what I was soooo looking forward to when I was on my first round! All the chocolate frosting, cakes, sugar! you name it I was so planning on eating it! If it was sugary sweet it had my name on it. Then started round 2.

Ugg...round 2 sucked! I lost only 8 lbs of which I've gained all of it back. So sad! Christmas gave me even more reason to eat those sugary confections! It's a bit depressing when I look at that scale and it no longer says 153 but 162. Oh hey! That's 1 lb more than I started my second round at! DAMN! Why did this happen?! I think I know why. Or I have a theory about it...

I think that when I gave myself permission to eat breads and sugars I put my brain back into the eat it all mode. I released the Kracken! That Sugary Chocolate Cakey and Pizza Eating Kracken! I'm thinking I'm a junk food addict... And that by allowing myself access to my drug of choice I opened up the flood gates to hell and dove in willingly.

I've been doing a lot of research on the HCG diet. There are some that do what's called a "Clean" loading as opposed to the regular loading we've all come to call the "gorging on everything you want" phase. This "Clean" loading consists of fats and carbs by other means than pastries and ice cream.  You'd instead load on a fatty meat and eat your sides with lots of buttery goodness. Staying away from those trigger foods, like cookies (my favorites!) and cakes. So this round now that I've seen what an almost 10 pound gain looks like on my legs and gut, I'll be loading "clean"! I've started the process already by cutting out masses of cookies and junk like that....I say this while I pop one of those chocolate covered cherries in my mouth. This is after I've eaten my dinner of a delicious sausage link (think brat! Delicious and juicy filled with fatty goodness. This is the real deal baby!) on a bun. Really...I need to get myself under control. I'm good all day until I get home. AND it's way too late to be eating. Sheesh!

But really. I've eaten better this past week than I was. So I'm on the path to goodness. I swear!

(Did I tell you how that gain feels? I have to wear a uniform for work. The new uniform I have is smaller because I shrank a bunch! It was loose and oh so comfortable...not so much now. I feel like a stuffed sausage! I had to wear my belt on the next hole out. My shirt is tight. I have big boobs as it is but this is like popping the buttons tight. Seriously! Watch your eyes when you're around me. I could possibly blow one of those babies off my shirt at any moment without warning! AND! I can see pudge on my sides and back hanging over my belt!!! Time to remedy that.)



So for my first goal of 2014 I will be experiencing my first Clean loading phase for my third round of HCG. I'll be spending the next couple weeks ridding my body and home of breads and all the other yummy trigger foods that are just sitting there saying "You know you want a bite!" and "It's only one..." Or! "If nobody sees you eat me it doesn't count." Yes! Food does talk like that! I swear it! Stop and listen to it once in a while. ;) You'll be amaaaazed! LOL

I will get beginning weight and measurements so you can see where I am at and how it's going. Hopefully I'll have time daily to enter it on here along with a rundown of my meals for the day. I'll post a beginning photo too.  Those are always fun to use for comparison. And I'll add a few recipes to help spice things up. I do have a "peanut" sauce that is totally To Die For! It's great on chicken and spinach! Yes, that kind of peanut sauce! BUT this one is a guilt free version. And I'm not kidding. It's totally absolutely 100% guilt free! This one is a phase 1 sauce! No joke! :)

Anyone else out there doing a round of HCG right now or planning on starting one soon? Let me know! I'd love to hear from you!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment