Sunday, January 5, 2014

HCG P2 (phase 2) Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe

Happy Sunday Guys!
(that's me and Stevie Ray watching Rise of the Guardians today)
Finally took down all the Christmas decorations. Sigh... I love Christmas and all the decorations that come with it! 
Here's part of what was tucked away until next Christmas...
  
The Mantle

Here's a Closeup for you. Those are Bottle Brush Trees I decorated and a Waterless Snowglobe I created for my etsy shop, The VintiqueBoutique. It's hard to see the definition of the trees and globe but they really did add that special charm to the mantle this year. The rest of the garland is decorated with vintage silver tinsel garland, lots of mercury glass ornaments, a couple of glass church ornaments and some clip on bird ornaments. There's lots more than I've listed but I'm sure you're really thinking, "Why is she going on and on about this?! Weirdo!" I told you I love Christmas and most of all the Decorations that go with it. I really really do! LOL

Here's the entryway decoration. Again, some bottle brush trees that I made this year, a silver platter behind an old photo of my mom when she was little. In front of that is a cute little metal case with a silver rattle, silver spoon and a miniature mason jar ornament. In front of that is another silver plate with a cool turquoise plate topped with a doily and a bird. 

 ~ A Much Needed Break ~
So after the decorations were sorted and almost packaged I decided it was time for a break!
I ran to meet a friend of mine at one of our local coffee shops for a fun visit and to give her a chance to go through some of the jewelry I have created from my beads so she could pick out a few gifts and a present for herself. 
~ Oh Yeah! Coffee My Friend! ~
The best thing about the coffee shop is that it's totally on my HCG diet protocol! Seriously!!! I always order a 16oz Americano with room for cream. Today I added some sugar free White Chocolate that made the total calories of that drink under 90.
~ Sugar free doesn't mean Calorie Free! ~
How do I know this you ask? Well, I read their bottle way back in my first round. I had always thought of sugar free as being no or very low calories. Not so true. Most sugar free syrups still have calories. In fact they have the almost if not the same amount of calories as the good stuff.


 Nutritional Facts
Click the photo to see the nutritional facts for Torani SF White Chocolate Sauce. 

This isn't the only SF sauce/syrup on the market. But it is the most used at the coffee shops...at least around here. This is why when I'm doing a round of HCG I stay away from those syrups. I have however found a replacement! Nope! Not joking!
~I can have Chocolate Sauce without the Guilt and Calories?!~
Ever hear of Walden Farms? This is a Seriously Awesome company with some super treats with no guilt what so ever!!! What does this have to do with coffee? Want a Mocha? You can have it while you're in Phase 2! No, really!!! I'm truly not joking at all!
Don't believe me? Here! Look! :) You're going to love me forever!!! I just know it!!!
Ok so this doesn't taste like the real stuff BUT it's good! And it really is Chocolate! This delicious treat is made from plant cellulose and that's why it's fat and calorie free just like shirataki noodles. Add some to your next coffee and enjoy!
If you're seriously jonesing for Chocolate Ice Cream here's what I do to create some Calorie free Chocolate Ice Cream that's perfect for P2!

~ P2 Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe ~
You'll need a magic bullet to blend this up in. 
Get the medium blendy cup and fill it 3/4 full of ice (crushed)
Now pour water in there about 1/3 full
Add some Walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup 
Blend, shake, blend again until it's smooth and creamy!
If you haven't used your milk/cream for your coffee for the day yet you can use it here to make it creamy. 

I've done this in my food processor as well but the bullet makes it smoother. This is something you can do on every phase! Yummy!

Ok, that's it for tonight!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment