Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Follow Me! Follow Me!!! I know where I'm going... I think...

So this blogger thing is a new thing for me of sorts. It's been a long time since I did the blogging thing and prior to this I did it for my digital scrapbook hobby. Now I do it for my life choices and things that I want to talk about. But since it's been years since I've done it things have changed around and it's a bit of a confusing mess for me so far. I'm sure I'll figure it out like I did before and then I'll be just fine.

I really really have wanted to add a follow me button. I had one on my old blog and it was simple to do. I just had to tick the box next to what I wanted and bam! There it was on my blog. These things were called widgets. Guess what? They're still called widgets! LOL So I suppose not much has changed there.

Today I figured out how to add a widget again! Yay me!!!

Now you can follow me via google+. You'll figure out my real name...
(insert  dramatic noise here) "Bum Bum Bummmmm!"

The cat is out of the bag! My name is Sabrina Koebel and I'm a bead addict. Yes, if you google my name you'll find that I am indeed a glass bead artist and that I create jewelry and odds and ends. I sell my creations via my website, ebay and a few other online places. I also do some art shows. But the best part is that you will see that I am a real person! Yep! Just like you! I eat and diet, I shop, I work at a real job and I am a wife and mother. I sometimes even do the dishes!

So feel free to follow me and definitely leave me some comments so I know I'm not just talking to myself. ;)
Have a Great Wednesday!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment