Sunday, September 22, 2013

HCG P2VLCD 16 ~ Week 2 Done and onto Week 3!


That week went fast and yet oh so slow!

I spent the whole week wondering what was causing my weight stall and then 1.6 lb gain. Such a frustrating feeling to see the scale go up when you're doing so much work towards the total opposite! Steak day didn't help...Apple day didn't cut it either...I was at a total loss. Then it dawned on me! BAM!!! Yes! Just Like That! I bet it's TOM! 

What's TOM? Yes, it's another acronym. This program is seriously full of them! This one happens to stand for Time Of the Month. So There you have it! You're now in the know! And heaven help you when you're stuck with a week like mine. 

I think it would have been a bit better if I had actually realized what was going on. I've seen it before with my last round. Because I did a long session I was able to see 2 TOM's with it. And my body acted just the same way. Stalled for a couple days before it started then a gain of 2 lbs and then a few days later dropped the 2 lbs and started freeing more weight like normal. PHEW!

So basically Week 2 was a total loss of 2 lbs. But that's ok! I measured my waist and legs... 
I've lost 1 inch from my waist and each leg! Seriously!!! Isn't that awesome?! 

While I was busy freaking out about the scale staling and then moving the wrong direction my body was still changing in a positive direction. Remember when I said the diet was called Pounds and Inches? Well, I experienced the "Inches" part while the "Pounds" were not cooperating. That's a Yay for me!

I have to admit I had cravings like nobody's business. OMG (that's Oh My Gawd!)!!! I sooo needed chocolate! Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! And that wasn't it! But I settled for Chocolate. Everyone talks about Chocolate Delight so I finally broke down and made some! Yummy! I'm so glad I did! It was perfect for the chocolate cravings and since it has coconut oil as the base that in some weird way doesn't count. Wonder why that is... Some say it's because of how our bodies process coconut oil is different than how it processes dairy or animal fats. I suppose with more research I can find the answer. But until then, I'm thrilled that it works like a charm for serious cravings!

How do you make Chocolate Delight? Here's the way I made mine:

1c Coconut Oil (melted)
3/4 to 1c Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
Stevia to taste I used 10 packets

Add cocoa powder to melted oil and then add stevia. I also added a touch of vanilla. I'd say it was about 1/2 tsp.
After it's mixed well pour it onto a parchment paper lined pan and put in the freezer. You could even pour it into the mini cupcake cups for individual servings.
Put it in the freezer and do something to keep you occupied for about 45 min! Once it's frozen take it out, break off a piece and enjoy!

I bet you can add some flavored stevia drops to make it taste even yummier! 

Fingers crossed for a Great Week 3!!!
See you in a few days!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment