Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rainy, Lazy Day Lunch HCG P2 Rogue Recipe Zucchini Egg Skillet with Ground Turkey




Lunch is Served!!!

It's a Rainy day out and I need to get moving!!! It's after 12 pm and I haven't gone out to the shop to make beads yet because I was stuck in the world of Pinterest looking for dinner idea's. Oh how I love Pinterest!!!

Needless to say I started to get hungry and thought I should get my butt in gear and eat before I get so hungry that I eat those dang Oreo's that my husband is currently eating...and he's sitting next to me... AND They're Peanut butter!!! Ack!!!

Seriously! Ok, so now you see my dilemma... cook and eat healthy or dive bomb into those nasty cookies. I choose healthy. Even if I'd like to be naughty! I still choose healthy!

To gain the sense of rightness physically ~ to eat healthy and actually feel satisfied ~ I hit the refrigerator and stove!

Breakfast for Lunch on a Sluggish Day!!!
Looks so very naughty!
This recipe makes 2 servings at 186 calories each!

Quick Zucchini Egg Skillet with Ground Turkey

Ingredients:
4oz Leanest ground turkey
Poultry seasoning to taste (is similar to sausage seasonings)
Garlic to taste
1/4 small onion sliced thin
1 cup zucchini cubed
1 tbs tomato paste (no sugar added etc)
1/4 c water
2 eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste

Heat up a pan with a little dab of coconut oil (medium heat).
Add meat and onions stir then add seasonings.
Cook until done, then stir in zucchini. Add tomato paste and water, stir. Cover pot for 4 or 5 minutes. Then open pot and make two small wells/dents and crack your eggs into each well. Cover and let cook for another couple minutes until whites are done but yoke is still wiggly. Cook longer if you don't like liquid egg yokes.
Serve Hot!

If you are looking for a Facebook group for Support Join my group!
The Rogue HCG Support Group!
I'd love to see you there!!!

Ok, now I need to head out to make beads! Someone kick me in the butt now!!! ;)
Happy Saturday!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment