Sunday, February 16, 2014

HCG Week 1 Done! Onto Week 2! And HCG P2 Chicken Chili Recipe!

Done with my first week of HCG!

Ready to tackle Week 2!

Today is day 8.
I've done 2 Loading days and 6 VLCD day's. My scale has gone down 7.2lbs! That's awesome! I can feel a difference in the way my pants fit through my hips and thighs. It's probably slight but it's enough that I can feel it.

On my first loading day I weighed in and did my measurements. Then loaded up on fatty foods. I did have some sweets in there but I really kept it low. On my second Loading day I kept it to foods that were fatty and high in protein.

For my first few VLCD days I noticed that I was craving sweet treats and feeling hungry. I figured it was time to load up on water and had extra salad with my lunches. By my 4th VLCD day I decided to try an adjustment with the amount of my injection. I went down to 0.15ml from 0.17ml which helped immensely! It definitely helped curb my hunger. With that tiny adjustment I seriously didn't get hungry and haven't felt hungry since.

What have I eaten lately?

Chicken for the first couple days.

Well, I did make my P2 Seafood with Tomato Saffron Sauce recipe for VLCD day 3. That was a delicious treat!

On VLCD 4 I made myself some delicious Simple Meringues for a protein. Those were OH SO Yummy!

VLCD 5 was Steak and Salad Night! That was an easy dinner night and when you cook enough steaks to have left overs they make easy to pack lunches for the next day.

VLCD 6  was P2 Chicken with Peanut Sauce (my recipe)

And yesterday, VLCD day 7,  I created a yummy Chili that fits right into P2 nicely!
**RECIPE ALERT!!!
It's created with fresh tomatoes cooked down with fresh garlic, onions and cracked pepper. Once that's cooked down and smells great I added a can of tomato paste and 6 c water, chicken breast cubed, chili powder, cilantro, cumin and sea salt. Stirred it up and cooked it all over medium low heat for about 40 min. OMG so delicious!!! Next time I make it I'll take photos for you. Yes, there will be a next time!
**RECIPE ALERT!!!

Tonight...What to cook for tonight? I'm not sure. The jury is still out on that one! I'll let you know. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment